Can you believe we are half way through the year and the June / July 2022 school holidays are about to start?
These holidays are already very popular and Woodgate Beach Houses has limited availability.
Lets look at five great things to do while holidaying in Winter here at Woodgate Beach.
- Melaleuca Walk Burrum National Park an easy track that takes you to a little bird hide, after that continue around the circuit. The path borders the ocean so you can hear the waves and birds, abundant wildlife including wallabies, kangaroos. Take a lunch with you and enjoy a quick break on the beach before the walk back.
- Take a day trip to Childers discover the historical value of the beautiful masonry brick architecture. Take a walk down tree lined streets and discover the art trail. Surrounded by farms, rolling hills and wineries. Childers has much to discover you might need to take a few days to enjoy it all.
- Enjoy a lazy afternoon at Theodolite Creek Take a fishing rod and a picnic to enjoy a spectacular sunset over the water. Dog friendly and has BBQ / toilet facilities
- Why not order a meal at one of the four great Eating spots – Serenity Cove Cafe offering beach front dining, Woodgate Beach Hotel, Woodgate Beach General Store or the Woodgate Beach Bowls club
- Get up early and take in one of our magnificent beach sunrises that everyone loves to capture as their favourite take home photograph.
Check out these great photos for some holiday inspiration and share the love using the #visitwoodgatebeach